The Committee is seeking committed individuals who are willing to serve as Committee members, candidates, or volunteers in various capacities. Each voting precinct in the county needs people working in their neighborhood to mobilize voters. From phone banking, to event planning, to running for office, and everything in between, the Committee would value your time and effort, especially in this pivotal election year.
Our Century Club was started many years ago to help us maintain our office, to help our candidates, and most importantly to help us maintain a presence in the community. Century Club members above the $100 giving level will receive a ticket to a future event and a selection of LCDC swag.
Donate By Mail
Send a check made payable to
PO Box 1128
Lebanon PA 17042-1128
*Use the memo field to designate a fund. Any donation without a specific designation will be added to the general fund.
By donating to Lebanon County Democratic Committee you confirm that the following statements are true and accurate:
- I am a United States citizen or a permanent resident alien.
- This contribution is not made from the general treasury funds of a corporation, labor organization or national bank.
- This contribution is not made from the treasury of an entity or person who is a federal contractor.
- This contribution is not made from the funds of a political action committee.
- This contribution is not made from the funds of an individual registered as a federal lobbyist or a foreign agent, or an entity that is a federally registered lobbying firm or foreign agent.
- I am not a minor under the age of 16.
- The funds I am donating are not being provided to me by another person or entity for the purpose of making this contribution.
One of the most important ways for your to contribute is by voting! Check out these resources for important dates, registration details, and information about ways to vote.